Saturday, June 27, 2015

THE HAVILAH SHOW (WiGRadio.com)

( THE HAVILAH SHOW ).....It's another level and the train is moving very fast.
After weeks of preparations and packaging the best for you, you can now join me on " THE HAVILAH SHOW" every Friday at 6pm (GMT+1) on your favorite online radio WiGRadio.

It's going to be an awesome time of interview and a great time to give hope to the hopeless and voice to the voiceless with feature like Meet  My Guest ( Back 2 Back ) .... (I am sure you won't want to miss this one), Health Talk, Everyday issues, Events and Places and lots more as we inform, educate and entertain you on THE HAVILAH SHOW every Friday at 6pm.

You know what? You can also call into the program on +2348164445960 and you may just be one of our lucky winners in the weekly program. Let me not talk too much, I would say the rest on air. Looking forward to have you join me this Friday.

You can listen to WiGRadio from any part of planet earth via www.wigradio.com or download the mobile app for Android, Blackberry and Apple devices. You can beep or ping me for more details and to be part of this moving train.

Stay connected !!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

STYLES

...