Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Music: Lawrence & Decovenant – Carry Me Go ft Tosin Martins and Ibitayo Jeje

 


Music: Lawrence & Decovenant – Carry Me Go ft Tosin Martins and Ibitayo Jeje

Gospel Highlife music is lovely when garnished with the necessary rhythms. Lawrence and Decovenant opens up this year with this classic highlife tune ‘’Carry Me Go’’. More like a reincarnation of some good old highlife music. The song features Olomi crooner Tosin Martins and the queen of gospel highlife Ibitayo Jeje. This is a thorough mix of Highlife beats and contemporary syncopations. This is a must hear for highlife music lovers.



Contact:
+2348033458858!
Decovenant4real@gmail.com!

Connect
Twitter @Decovenant
Facebook.com : Lawrence Decovenant

Lyrics
Track title: Carry Me Go! By Lawrence & DeCovenant Ft Tosin  Martins & Ibitayo Jeje!
Carry me go’
Verse:
Born in sin to die, oh  oh
You  came and rescued me
By your blood, you dey cover my sin
By your grace you dey carry me go(2x).
Chorus:
Your love dey carry me go
Carry me go
Your grace dey carry me go
Carry me go (2x).
Verse 2:
You sent your son to die oh oh
You came and set me free
By your blood, you dey cover my sin
By your grace you dey carry me;
By your love you see me through
By your grace, you dey carry me go.
Back to chorus.
Special part;
You’ve been faithful lord
From the ages past
That is why your name
Is forever..(2x).
Back to chorus.
Call and response;
Oh, what manner of love
You dey shower on me
Oh what manner of grace
You dey shower on me
Oh what manner of joy
You dey shower me.
Your love dey carry me go,
Carry me go, oh,
Carry me go.
The end..

No comments:

Post a Comment

STYLES

...